skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Time to move the mattress down!
This is how I found Katie when I got her up this morning. This week she learned how to sit up from laying down so I knew this would come any day. She was so cute holding on to her crib with a big grin on her face. She was very proud of herself. Just one more thing that shows us how fast she's growing up.
3 comments:
very cute! i love it when they can do that and you find them all proud of themself.
I love the hair. She is growing up so fast.
Susan, It looks like Katie and Aubrey are doing the same things in the same week. I found Aubrey standing up in her crib but she wasn't so happy because she couldn't get back down. She is also sitting up from laying down and crawling up stairs. Only difference is she is 13 mo old and Katie is 9 mo, pretty sad huh?
Post a Comment