Jadon left for a week long scout camp in Bear Lake this morning. This is the first overnight camp that he's been to without his Dad. He's been very excited to go and filled that backpack to the top with everything he might need. I'm excited for him but am kind of nervous having him so far from home by himself. I'm thankful for the great leaders that we have that are with him! So, with him and Kierra gone, we're down to 4 kids. Jaxon has quickly taken on the role of the oldest. I thought Jaxon would be really bored without Kierra and Jadon to hang out with but he's been taking care of Jake and Kyson. He's been really good to them and hasn't teased them at all. I am so pleased! It's going to be an interesting week and I'll be glad to get my kids back on Saturday!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment