Thursday, August 13, 2009

14 wonderful years!

Today Dale and I celebrated our 14th anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Dale started out the day by bringing home a bundt cake from "Nothing Bundt Cakes". I was so excited because I really wanted him to try these fabulous cakes. That night we went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. It was yummy, as always. We couldn't find any movies to go see so we decided to go home (to a very clean house that the kids did together while we were at dinner) and continue with the Aussie theme and rented "Austrailia". It was a really good movie! We ate the bundt cake while watching the movie. Thanks for that, Dale! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! He has always been so good to me and has put up with a lot. He is a wonderful husband and father and a great support to me. I love how he can make me laugh and I love that he knows me so well. He always knows what I'm thinking and always figures out the little things that I would love (like the Bundt cake)! I hope we continue to have such a great time together!


Here is the YUMMY bundt cake. Chocolate chocolate chip!

No comments: