Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kierra's new "DO"

Kierra got her haircut on Friday and I think it looks so cute! Right now she is in Pocatello with her grandma for a week. She wanted to get her new haircut before she went. She is there with 5 of her girl cousins on the Byers side. I guess since Gladys only had boys, she wanted to experience the drama of girls. I'm sure that the girls will have the time of their life and Gladys will need a long nap after they leave. We miss Kierra around here. Kyson and Jake miss all the crafts she does with them. I think Katie really misses her because she doesn't have someone to pick her up every time I can't. We're glad that she has the oppurtunity to spend this time with her cousins and grandma but we'll also be glad when she comes home!

3 comments:

Shingleton Family said...

Kierra's hair is very cute. It make her look all grown up.

Lisa said...

Very cute cut!

Cory & Holly said...

Cute! I have always liked her hair that way.