Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A shopping first

I went to Wal-mart today for a MAJOR shopping trip. I haven't gone much this summer because I've just been getting the food I need for various trips. We were out of everything! I brought Jadon with me and it's a good thing because I needed TWO carts! I tried to fit it all into one but when the pile of food was so high that things were starting to fall off I had to send Jadon to get another cart. I remember my mom doing this a lot when we were young but I've never done it before today. Is this a sign of my kids getting bigger and eating more? YIKES!

3 comments:

Cory & Holly said...

That's funny. I have had to use two carts twice in my life and it was then that I knew I have a big family and TEENAGERS all week long!

The Byers Family said...

Surprise, surprise! I beat you to the 2 shopping cart shopping trip! To be fair though mine was for Lake Powell and there were more then 4 people to buy for!

Shingleton Family said...

That is hilarious Susan, just as I was reading this post I was remembering all the time helping mom pull two carts through Harmon's. Man you are getting old when you hit the "2 cart" stage. Good luck.