Two weeks ago I was released as a Relief Society teacher and was put in as a den leader for the wolves. Whenever I tell people about my new calling the response is usually something like "Oh, I'm sorry". Those people are crazy! I love my new calling. Doing scout stuff is so easy and I love being able to spend some time with Jaxon. Today we took the 7 boys in our troop to hike Ensign Peak. It was so fun. I can't believe that I've lived in Utah all my life and have never done this before. The hike isn't too long but kind of steep. The view once you reach the top is amazing! I love where we live. It is so pretty!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have a calling you love. life is so much happier that way. looks like a great group of boys.
congrats on the fun calling. I think I would enjoy that calling as well. I am the activity days leader for the 8-9 yr olds and we had a fun water day at the park this morning. It was fun but man, there's a lot of drama with girls!
I don't think I'd like doing scout stuff with a bunch of boys that age! Too outta my league! I'm glad you like it. We've never hiked Ensign Peak but I hear it's a great view, I'll have to pack the girls and Darrell up and make them go, sounds fun!
Post a Comment