I found out today that my best friend, Amy, is moving to North Carolina. Her husband wasn't able to find a job in Utah and got a good job offer there. She warned me that this might be happening but I hoped that he would be able to find a job here. I was so sad to hear that they are going to go so far away! She is such a great friend and a truly amazing person. I've learned so much from her and look up to her in so many ways. It isn't very often that you can find a friend that will drop anything, any time to be there for you. She's that kind of friend! I will truly miss her and can't wait until we can go to Time out for Women together next year! Thanks for everything, Amy! You're the best!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
Susan! I was doing Okay today until I read this! You are the best friend I've ever had. You are so sweet and fun to be around. You didn't care that I was such a slacker as a friend. You're always patient with my crazy busy life. I've learned so much from you about priorities and putting kids and family first. I'm really sorry that we had to move. My plan was to hang out with you when we were old and gray and enjoy everything in between. Obviously it didn't work out that way but I'm grateful for your kindness in keeping in touch with me. I find myself clamming up and hiding out but then you'll call or email and pull me out of my pity party. You really are the best friend ever. Much love and lots of missing you! Amy
Post a Comment