Thursday, July 15, 2010

15 people for dinner!

My sister-in-law, Kris, is in labor tonight so we had all her kids over for the night. We also had 2 of Lisa's kids over for the evening to play. So with all that, we had 15 people at our house. We decided to pick up in-n-out for dinner and bring it back home. I love that I was able to feed 15 people for under $50.00. In-n-out is awesome! The kids had a great time eating outside and then playing together outside all night. Gladys got to our house around 9:30 and took some of Kris's kids (plus Jake) home and the rest are sleeping here while they wait for the arrival of their baby brother.


3 comments:

Cory & Holly said...

so does that make 6 kids for Kris? I bet she's glad to have another boy.

Laura said...

Good luck KRIS!!

Lisa said...

you are a great sport!! and an amazing mom!!!