skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 4th of July!
I love the 4th of July!!! I love patriotic clothes and decorations, Bar-B-Qs, fireworks, songs about America, parades and playing outside. Tonight, to celebrate the 4th, we had a Bar-B-Q with some of our friends. There were 14 kids there and they all had a great time playing outside while the adults visited. After we had yummy steaks for dinner we went to watch fireworks in Sandy. I had been here before several years ago and it was great. Not too crowded and awesome fireworks. When we got there tonight I quickly found out that this spot has gotten more popular through the years because it was packed! We did find a spot to set up our blankets and the kids once again had a great time together. They got their glow sticks on and danced to the music while eating snacks! The fireworks were cool but a building was kind of in our way. Oh well, it was still fun! I really love to watch fireworks! Tomorrow, after church, we are headed up to Pocatello to visit Dale's mom and she is going to take us to a patriotic concert in the park and we will get to see more fireworks. I'm excited because I love going to Pocatello. I get to eat at Ross Park drive-in. Yummy!
1 comment:
What a TREMENDOUS family picture! I love it. See my post about my camera :( And I had Jared and Kamryn all dressed up cute for the 4th yesterday while we were flying across the country and they got lots of comments but no pictures.
Post a Comment