After our temple session, we went out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Outback Steakhouse. We had such a great time together! It was like the last 8 months was only a week. It's so great to have a friend who you can pick things up with, right where you left off the last time you saw each other. I really have missed Amy and am so thankful that I will be able to spend the next 2 days with her. She's a wonderful friend!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Thanks for posting susan! I had such a great time with you all!.
Wednesday was fun too! Sounds like you have had your hands full this week. Good thing club is a whole 14 days away:):) get planning!!:):)j/K
Love you Susan. It was so great to spend time wth you again! Thank you for everything!
Post a Comment