Jaxon and Kayla were in the same class this year and have a great relationship. Jaxon does a good job watching out for Kayla. Jaxon was the only kid in his class who did enough book reports to get black-out bingo. I'm very proud of his desire to be the best.
Kierra and Kamry also have a great friendship. They have never been in the same class but as they are going into 6th grade we have decided to allow them to be in the same class together. They are very excited. This means that Kierra will be on a different track then the boys so she gets a longer summer. The boys only get 3 weeks and she will have 6.

Kierra and Kamry also have a great friendship. They have never been in the same class but as they are going into 6th grade we have decided to allow them to be in the same class together. They are very excited. This means that Kierra will be on a different track then the boys so she gets a longer summer. The boys only get 3 weeks and she will have 6.
School's out! When I picked up the kids today, they were very excited to share the news that our school will be changing their start time from 8:30 to 9:00 next year. I was actually glad to hear this news. I think that having that extra half hour in the morning will be great for all of us. After school was over, we all went to our favorite pizza buffet at Mountain Mikes then to see Toy Story 3. It was a cute movie and thanks to my friend, Suzy, I got to enjoy the movie and not have to deal with Katie. It's been a great year and now we have to try and have a fun three week summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment