We went off track today for our long 3 week winter break. This is always the hardest off track time because the kids get bored since they can't go outside. In the past, I let them play A LOT of video games. This time I have decided to try and limit their video/computer time to one hour a day. I thought they were going to have a really hard time with it but today was AWESOME! They played their hour on the WII and then decided to get out the Halloween costumes and played super heros on the tramp. After they got cold, they came inside and played some more. They found a way to entertain themselves and there was no fighting and teasing. I was super pleased. I'm sure it won't last the whole 3 weeks but at least it's a good start!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
3 comments:
I think that's a great start! I love that they were jumping on the tramp in the middle of winter. What fun kids!
What a great picture! Who's the 4th?
What a great idea! The girls don't have track off time anymore but I think it's smart to limit their computer and WII time, I'm going to start doing that too! Looks like they all had a ton of fun! I can't believe they were out there in the cold, but it looks like their energy was keeping them warm!
Post a Comment