Sunday, January 17, 2010

Great Christmas gift!

Dale and I got this for Christmas from my brother and his wife. What an awesome present!!! It seems like someone who has been married for 14 years should already have one of these but we don't. The other night we had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and cooking them on a griddle is sooooo much easier! I used to make them two at a time in a frying pan and everyone was always saying "Can I have another sandwich" before I could even give everyone their first one. My family probably thought I was nuts because I was so excited about having 8 sandwiches ready at a time. If that is the only thing I ever use it for, it will be worth it! We did use it for the first time at our Primary breakfast. I plan on using it for breakfasts in the future for our family. Thanks for the great gift!

No comments: