Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amazing Amanda!


I want to pay a little tribute to my cute cousin, Amanda. I don't get to see her very often but this Christmas break we were able to spend some time together at the cabin. She was nice enough to teach Kierra how to crochet. She was amazingly patient with her and took a lot of time making sure she was doing it right. Amanda is such a neat person. She isn't afraid of any adventure and knows so many things. She is amazing at speed scrabble. She is super patient and sweet. She reminds me of my Grandma Jones. Thanks so much for being such a great role model!
Here is Kierra with the little hat she crocheted. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

The Byers Family said...

It is way cute! I love that she's learning to crochet! The hat is way way cute! Annie and Shawna are going to be taking knitting classes so maybe they can get together and play with yarn!