We had our first activity, as a new primary presidency, yesterday. Our ward hasn't done the traditional "Meet your teacher" breakfast for a few years so we decided to start that up again. It was a great activity with a great turn out. There were only a few families who weren't there. We think we had about 140 kids there. We fed the kids pancakes and recruited our husbands to do the cooking. They did a great job and only had to reset the breakers once. We also had the kids make bags with the handprints on them for their new teachers. I think it was a great activity and we are thrilled that we already have our 1st quarter activity taken care of. I'm so thankful for my new calling. I love it and finally feel like I am where I belong!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago


1 comment:
Great job!! And you are definitely in the perfect place for you.
Post a Comment