Friday, August 21, 2009

Temple dedication

I am so thankful that I had the oppurtunity to attend the dedication of the Oquirrh Mountain temple with Jadon today. Dale went to the Draper dedication so he stayed home with Katie so that I could go to this one. It really was a neat experience. After the dedication was over, we were upstairs walking outside. We looked downstairs and the Prophet was walking through. Everyone stopped and watched him. It was silent and there was such a neat spirit in the room. I love the Oquirrh temple. I love the view. I love that I was able to spend time with my family there and can't wait to go back together again one day!



3 comments:

Cory & Holly said...

Susan, I am so glad you were able to go to the dedication. I love that temple too. Our family went to the open house and I felt like it was a very warm homey feeling when you walked in. I loved all the beautiful paintings and your right the view was pretty amazing. When we went we walked out of the temple right at sunset so that was pretty cool.

Lisa said...

I'm glad it was a good experience. I can't believe Jadon is almost taller than you. very nice picture of you two.

Shingleton Family said...

That is so cool Susan. What an amazing experience. I hope Jadon remembers it the rest of his life.