I had such a good time this afternoon. I went out to lunch with my friend, Amy. We went to kneaders, which, according to my husband, is a girl restaurant. I tend to agree with him since there wasn't one man in the place except the employees. So we had girl food. Chicken salad sandwiches and smoothies. Then for dessert I had a raspberry cream cheese croissant (super yummy!) and she had a fruit tart. One of my favorite parts was eating outside. I don't get to do that very much. So we ate our girl food outside and talked. A perfect afternoon! The only thing missing was pedicures but I guess we can't do it all in one day!
1 comment:
Hey, did you see they're building a Kneaders in front of Target at Jordan Landing! YAY!! And you can do it all in one day, trust me, pedicures only take an hour! LOL!
Post a Comment