Thursday, August 27, 2009

9 months old

Katie turned 9 months old yesterday. I took this picture yesterday but never found any time to put it on the BLOG. I took a picture of her in the bathtub because I have a frame on my wall in the bathroom with all my kids, at 9 months old, in the bathtub. Like the rest of my kids, she loves the bath. When I turn on the water, she lays on the bathroom floor and kicks her legs and flaps her arms with excitement. The only part she doesn't like is when she has to get out and get dressed. She has never liked getting dressed. Katie is so close to crawling. She hasn't actually moved her legs, just gets up on her knees and then falls when she goes for something. She likes being able to get around more. Another thing she likes to do is sit in front of the fireplace glass and talk to herself. She sits there and talks and bangs on the glass and laughs. It's so cute! She is pretty much on solid foods now and loves them! She says mmmm, mmmm, mmmm the whole time she eats. Katie is happy most of the time. She has a great sense of humor. She likes us to play games with her and she always laughs. She loves to scream. It's a happy scream but it's very loud. It can be very embarassing in quiet places like church and restaurants. We love her so much! In the cookies of life, she's the chocolate chips!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!!!!!!!

Cory & Holly said...

cute picture, I'm glad your having so much fun with your last baby.