Thursday, November 6, 2008

HSM3

I've been meaning to take Kierra to see High School Musical 3 since it came out 2 weeks ago. We had a lot going on with Jaxon's B-day and baptism and haven't been able to do it until today. We went to a matinee and it was us and a grandpa with his granddaughter in the theatre. We had a good time and I really liked the movie, but I'm a sucker for a good romance with a good ending. Kierra loved the music and was singing along through the whole movie. After it was over she said "I wish that highschool was really like that!" I'm glad that she realizes real life isn't like the movies but it sure is fun to sit in a theatre for two hours and pretend that it is.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Your a great mom, Susan! Doing fun stuff with your GIRL before it turns into girlS! I hope you are feeling well! You still look great though...

Amy Bailey said...

Too Cute! I'm glad your got a chance to take her. Love the new layout!