Saturday, November 1, 2008

A tribute to Jaxon



Today was a great day! Jaxon got baptized. It's hard to believe that I have 3 kids who are now baptized. I've had the opportunity to spend some much needed one on one time with Jaxon this last week. These are some of my favorite things about Jaxon:
  • He will always be the first one to give me or his dad a hug when he sees us
  • Although he likes to tease Jake and Kyson, he also likes to take care of them. I will never forget Jake's 1st day of school. When they were walking home, Jaxon had his arm around Jake's shoulder the whole way. He wanted to make sure he was OK.
  • His sense of humor
  • How he idolizes Jadon. He will do anything for Jadon and would love to be his best friend
  • His ability to make friends
  • His relationship with his cousin Kayla
  • His ability as an athlete
  • How well he is doing in school
  • Although he doesn't want us to think so, his desire to choose the right
  • His laugh
  • His smile
  • How much he likes babies

Jaxon has a very strong presence in our family. He tries my patience all the time. He is very stubborn and I hope that it will make him a leader who is determined to get what he wants when he is older. As I made the slide show that is posted below, I loved looking at his smile and the excitement that he has for life. I love my little Jaxon and am happy that he is in our family!

3 comments:

Amy Bailey said...

Susan, this is beautiful. Jaxon is such a great kid! Congratulations for raising him to be willing and worthy to be baptized.

Lisa said...

nice tribute!

Shingleton Family said...

The picture turned out great. He looks so handsome in his suit.