Saturday, November 8, 2008

What an awesome day!

Today was such a great day! When I was laying in bed this morning, I was trying to decide what to do with the day. I decided I wanted to clean my house and I wanted the family to help me. So I layed there and decided what jobs each person would get. When I told them their assigned jobs, I was actually surprised at how willing they were to help. They complained a little but still did them. I should have taken a picture of all the kids working together. After the kids finished their jobs, they did a great job of keeping themselves entertained and not messing up the house. Dale and I continued to work on deep cleaning. It is so much easier to clean when everyone is helping out. I love those kind of Saturdays! After everything was done, we went out to dinner at Golden Corral. Normally, I don't really like going to places like that but the kids had coupons from school for free meals so I thought it would be good. It was awesome!!! The 3 older kids all can take care of getting their own food and think it is so cool. They were great with helping Kyson and Jake to get what they wanted as well. The food wasn't bad either. Everyone was happy and left very full! The best thing is...we got to come home to a clean house! Now if we could just have the baby tonight, the day would be the best ever! Not much chance of that happening since I have to teach a R.S. lesson tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amy Bailey said...

What a great day! You can't have that baby until after ladies night so stop pushing it. You are so lucky to have a husband and kids willing to help out.