skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another fun harmony performance!
Tonight we went to the kid's Harmony performance. They sang some fun Disney songs. Jadon and Jaxon both had speaking parts and did a great job with them. Kierra was a dancer this time and did a great job as well. It's fun to have 3 of my kids in Harmony. It was also fun to see 5 Byers names on the program. Kamry and Kayla are also in Harmony. Dale had the oppurtunity to praticipate in the program this year. He ran the spotlight. I think he enjoyed being part of something the kids are involved in. I am so thankful to all the people who make it possible to have the Harmony program at our school!
2 comments:
I'm sad we missed the concert. Will they be doing it again?
How fun!! That is so cool of your school to have that program.
Post a Comment