Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mom, can we get one of these?


After spending a week in the hospital, Kris' new baby, Macey, came home from the hospital on New Year's Eve. I finally got the chance to go see her today. I was planning on spending a few hours there while Jake and Kyson were both in school. When I got to Kris' house, she was giving Macey a bath and I was eagerly waiting with open arms to hold her. Before I got the chance, my cell phone rang. It was Jake's teacher letting me know that Jake had pooped his pants. I was mortified and very upset that I had to leave. When I got to Jake's school he told me it wasn't his fault. His teacher said he thought he was "tooting" but apparently it was poop. It was diarrhea all down his leg and into his shoe! So, I took him home and gave him a bath. By the time I got back to Kris', I only had 1/2 hour till Kyson was out. When it was time to go get Kyson, I really didn't want to leave so I called Dale and asked him to go pick up Kyson (it's just across the street). A few minutes later he called me to inform me that Kyson had peed his pants at school. Apparently the mother who was in charge decided to just put Kyson in some of her son's clothes and washed Kyson's. I was so embarassed! Anyway, before we went home Jake wanted to hold Macey. He loved her! He just kept putting his cheek next to hers and didn't want to give her back to me. I asked him if we should take her home with us. He said no because it was Kris' baby but asked me if we could go buy one for us. I asked him where and he said "Wal-mart". If only it was that easy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How precious is that?!
She look like a little darling