skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh the looks we got!
After spending most of the day really deep cleaning my kitchen today, I wasn't about to let my family eat dinner at home. So we decided to go to Burger King for dinner. YUM! About 1/2 hour before we left, Doyle called and asked us to watch his kids because he needed to take Kris to the hospital. I was already too excited about eating at BK to not go, so we took 9 kids out to dinner. It was so funny as they all piled out of 2 vehicles and marched right to the play place. Dale and I came in last and every eye in the place was on us, some mouthes dropped. We got them situated in the play place and then Dale and I went to order. The guy working there said "I gotta ask, how many kids do you have?" I felt like saying "nine, don't I look awesome?" but I didn't. I told him we had 5 and the rest were cousins. Then the lady that was eating with her 3 kids in the play place told me we had a really cute family. I told her "Thanks but they aren't all mine" She couldn't believe it because she thought they looked so much alike. The kids were actually really good. The play place sounded like a school cafeteria but oh well. The funniest thing was the lady that thought we had a cute family lost one of her kids when she was trying to leave. Fun times!
1 comment:
Is Kris okay??
Post a Comment