Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fun times at Burger King!



My sister, Lisa, and I went to Burger King with our 2 little kids for lunch today. We were having a nice lunch. I was showing Lisa my scentsy candles so that she could decide which one she wanted to give her friend for Christmas. Needless to say, I wasn't paying enough attention to my little Kyson (age 3). I looked up at him and he had his Ketchup container smashed to the side of his face. It was one of those little cups that if you pull all around the sides they come out to form a flat circle...just perfect to stick to the side of his face! I started laughing and then really laughed hard when I pulled it off and it looked like he had been in a terrible car accident or something. I think the people in Burger King got a kick out of it. His older brother, Jake, didn't like it very much and kept telling me to wipe it off. It took several napkins to get it all off. He's going to need a bath for sure because his whole head smells like Ketchup!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very Impressive how fast you got those pictures posted. Also impressive that you had your camera with you. I need to carry mine with me like that. Thanks for lunch. It was fun.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is funny!

Amy Bailey said...

This reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live skit; Massive HeadWound Harry. Very Funny!