skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What great Friends!
A little over a year ago my dear friend, Amy Bailey, invited me to join a "ROOK CLUB" that she started with her sisters. We get together every month at someone's house and have dinner and play ROOK...well sometimes we actually take the cards out of the box. At Christmas time we go out to dinner together. This year we went to Outback Steakhouse. It was so yummy, especially the cheese fries! We had such a good time together. After dinner we went to Target and Toys R Us to do some Christmas shopping. We had lots of fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time! I have really come to cherish the friendship I have with these ladies and look forward to Club night every month!
1 comment:
You are so up to date! I can't beleive with everything else going on you have made time to update this. It was fun to read!
Post a Comment