
On Friday Kierra's 5th grade class celebrated Freaky Friday. Her teacher started this because when she was in 5th grade, she always wanted her mom to come to school with her. It really was fun. We got to go to school with our kids for an hour and a half and do what they do at school.

We went to recess with them. All the girls play some really cute games and they taught us how to play them.

The parents had to take a spelling test. I'm ashamed to admit that I got 16/20 on the test. Then we did a math paper and we raced against our students. I beat Kierra on that. We had to take a test to see how "cool" we were. They had phrases like l.o.l. and p.h.a.t. and we had to say what they meant. I got enough answers right to barely make it into the cool parent category. It was really fun to see my daughter with her friends and know a little more about what goes on in the day. I found out one thing though. I'm NOT smarter than a 5th grader!
1 comment:
At least you made it into Cool. I think you are way smarter than a 5th grader!
Post a Comment