Sunday, October 4, 2009

Three forks hike


This weekend we went on a hike with my family up Diamond Fork Canyon. When we went camping with the Byers family a few weeks ago, we went on the same hike. I wanted to go again without my little kids so we could just enjoy the scenery. I was hoping the leaves would have changed so we could enjoy the fall leaves.

The colors were amazing! I never dreamed that they would be so pretty! Every time we saw a beautiful scene, we didn't think it could get any prettier. Then we would go around a bend and it was even prettier.


After some of the kids went swimming in the hot pots, we hiked back down. The hike down was even prettier because the sun was shining through the leaves. When you see beauty like this, you want to share it with everyone. It was a fun hike on a beautiful day.



No comments: