Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everybody needs to be an only child sometimes!

The other day Jaxon got the chance to be an only child. All the kids were playing at friends houses and Jaxon couldn't find a friend to play with so he was just hanging out with me while I made cookies. We were just talking and I said to him "Hey, it's kind of like your an only child right now." He thought that was so cool! Then we remembered that Katie was crawling around on the floor so he wasn't "really" an only child. He said "That's OK, I love just being with my baby sister by myself." We continued to just hang out. He asked me if he could have a cookie batter beater since he was an only child. I usually don't give the beaters to kids because we have too many kids and I only have two beaters. It wouldn't be fair (I know, I'm a mean mom!). So, guess what I did. I gave him both the beaters. You should have seen his face. It was fun. I don't get one-on-one time with him much and I really enjoyed it!

No comments: