Katie is 11 months old today. I can't believe that in one short month, she will be a year old! My, how time flies! She is growing up and learning so many new things. She has learned to climb on things and loves to climb in the dishwasher and on the bottom of the end tables. She has even climbed into the bathtub. She loves to get into cupboards. We are trying to teach her what cupboards she can't open because we don't want to buy those dumb cupboard locks. Hopefully it will work. She if finally sleeping through the night. Once we decided to be strong and just listen to her cry, she did awesome. It only took her two nights to figure it out. I have to say, I miss her snuggling with me in our bed! It's fun to watch her learning how to communicate with us. When I ask her if she wants to eat, she claps her hands. She is just starting to shake her head "No", when she doesn't want something. Since she has learned to crawl, she loves to explore. She LOVES the kids rooms! If they ever forget to close their doors, she will zoom down the hall and try to get in there before they figure out they left it open. Katie loves anything that makes music. She has adopted a little dog from Kyson that sings songs and she loves it. She will bounce up and down every time the songs play. We are thoroughly enjoying our little girl. It is so much fun to have a baby around again!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
This is so sweet! I can't believe she is 11 months. Amazing how the time flies. I'm glad she is finally sleeping through the night. Did you make Kierra sleep somewhere else?
Post a Comment