Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funny April Fools story

Kierra was so excited that it was April Fool's Day today. She had a joke planned for a while. She decided that she wanted to wear an ace bandage on her arm and tell people she broke her arm. I saw no harm in this so I wrapped her arm and told her to have fun with her joke. I had no idea how far she was going to let this little joke go. When she got home from school I asked her if she fooled her teachers (she has team teachers). She told them that she fell off her trampoline and broke her arm but can't get a cast for a few days. I asked her when did she tell her teachers it was a joke. She actually didn't tell them till the end of the day which means the teacher that teaches in the morning, and leaves at lunch time, never found out. The best part about it is that she had the bandage on her right hand so her teachers had the little girl who sits next to her do all her writing for her ---all day! I can't wait to talk to her teachers at school tomorrow when I go in to volunteer. I hope they have a good sense of humor!