skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The joys of hectic Sunday mornings
Even though we have 11:00 church, I still have to get up by 8:00 to be ready in time. And that means walking out the door at 10:55. So this morning started out like normal until Dale got out of the shower and realized that he had forgotten to pick up his dry cleaning and this happened to be one of those times when he took EVERYTHING to be cleaned. Luckily he was able to dig out some old pants but had to wear a creme colored shirt which he really doesn't like to do. I had to teach Relief Society for the first time today so I was really nervous about it and was kind of scattered brained as my thoughts were on that. Well, we made it in the chapel before the meeting started so I was feeling pretty pleased with myself. During the sacrament, Kyson came up to me and said "Mom, I left my underwear at home!" I couldn't believe it. I looked down his pants and sure enough he was a naked nelly, as he calls himself when he's naked. Not only did he not have underwear on but his pants were on backwords. That tells me two things. First, he was observant enough to know I was out of it and went to the bathroom without even telling me and then got himself redressed. Second, I was really out of it not to notice my sons pants were on backwords until 15 minutes into sacrament meeting. I just hope when I have to teach next week, I manage to get all my own clothes on right!
2 comments:
So Funny!! I know how you feel.
I have to say, as I was reading that I really thought that he had no pants on at all, thanks for the laugh!! So did you get a new calling??
Post a Comment