skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thank goodness for Text Messaging!
Tonight I was very thankful for text messaging. My allergies have gotten so bad that I haven't been able to go to my boys baseball games. With the wind here in West Jordan, I know that I will never be able to get them under control if I spend hours sitting in the wind watching baseball. This is killing me more than the allergies are! I love watching my boys play baseball! Tonight was especially hard because Jadon's team was playing the team that he played on last year and I really wanted them to beat them. I know, that's not very sportsmanlike. Oh well. Anyway, Dale knew that it was killing me to miss the game so he kept me up on what was going on by text messaging. I wanted his team to win so bad and was just waiting for the text to come that said they were ahead. Instead, he sent a text that said Doyle's family stopped by his game for a minute after Logan's game and at the time Jadon was up to bat and hit a double then when they were in the outfield, Jadon got two guys out. That was it! That was all I needed. I no longer cared if they won because I knew how happy Jadon was that he was playing so good. It didn't matter that they lost (only 6-9) it really did only matter that they played a good game!
1 comment:
You have a very good boy in Jadon. You must be a pretty great mom!
Post a Comment