skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love Conference
There's a lot that I love about General Conference. Besides the fact that I don't have to get the whole family ready for church and we can stay in our jammies, I love the feeling in our house. I like to make a big breakfast like my mom always use to do so that we're all eating together when the first session starts. I love to listen to what all the wonderful brothern have to say and it makes me want to try harder to be a better person. In the past, the kids have played conference BINGO. This year Kierra went to a Primary activity with her cousin and got a whole packet of conference games to do while watching conference. She spent a lot of time making copies for her brothers and passed them out right before conference started. The kids were all excited to work on them together. I even had fun coloring one.
Believe it or not, Kyson was the last one left coloring his conference papers. The other kids sat there for pretty long but Kyson stayed there and colored and colored. Everything orange of coarse, including Jesus. While I was listening to the wonderful talk from M. Russell Ballard about mothers, I watched him color and was so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother!
2 comments:
I love this!!! We had a great day too!
I love this! We do similar things at our house. I LOVED Elder Ballard's talk too!
Post a Comment