skip to main |
skip to sidebar
He always cracks me up!
Jaxon has a way of really making me laugh. He says the funniest things that are funny to me but he doesn't say it to be funny. Does that make sense? Yesterday we were talking about swear words because there is a boy on his baseball team that takes the name of the Lord in vain a lot. He asked me if I ever went on a date with a boy with an earring. I told him that Daddy use to have an earring and he said "But ne's nice. Did you ever go on a date with someone that says dog spelled backwords?" I said probably not but knew that I did...no reason for him to know. Anyway, he said "If I ever go on a date with a girl and she says dog spelled backwords, that's it...I'm never going out with her again!!!" It was so cute. I just hope he keeps that a goal forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment