When Kierra got home for school, she joined him. She decided to make his name out of paper for him for his wall. Every time she cut out a letter, she gave him the scraps and he cut them up. He just sat on the barstool and cut pieces off to the ground. After he was done on the barstool, he moved to the tile and cut little tiny pieces onto the carpet. He probably spent over and hour just cutting. It worked out great for me because I got my project done which I will post on my blog as soon as Kierra's new room is done. Kierra couldn't believe that I was letting him make such a mess. I told her it's good for him to cut and that I could easily sweep up the mess when he was done. Besides there's not a lot of things that are cuter than a little kid who just learned how to cut!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Cute! I can't believe how much Kyson looks like Jake in the pictures. I'm anxious to see your project.
WOW! 1 whole hour. I think I need to try that with Kaleb. Thanks for the great idea. Cute Pictures!!
Post a Comment