Last year Katie really wanted to play baseball but I decided I wanted her to be a little older so I told her she would have to wait until this year to play. When it came time to sign up the boys for baseball, I couldn't believe how much it would cost for her to play. So I decided to try softball with the rec center. I signed her up with two of her friends so she was pretty excited. She really liked it and had so much fun playing in the spring that we decided to sign her up for summer softball too!
Every time she was on deck she would turn and give us a great smile and wave at us as she was walking up to bat.
She did pretty good at bat and hit the ball almost every time she got up to bat
She frequently played catcher in the spring. She tried it once in the summer and got so hot that she said she was never going to be catcher again.
I love that fat little face smashed into the catcher's mask! It is so much fun to watch Katie play softball. I'm glad that she likes it and hopes she can stick with it for a long time!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment