Monday, June 8, 2015

Mother's Day/43rd birthday

 I had a great Mother's day and birthday this year!  They were exactly one week apart this year.  The day before Mother's day, Dale took me out to breakfast at Village Inn.  It's always nice to go out with just the two of us.  My family was so nice to me on Mother's day.  They let me sleep in and got up and made breakfast.  Then after church, they started making dinner.  Every kid helped make part of the dinner and they wouldn't let me help clean up.  It's really hard for me to just sit on the couch and not help.  I love my family so much and I'm thankful for them every day!
 My birthday was on Sunday and I had a meeting in the morning so I wasn't able to sleep in.  Oh well.  When I came home from my meeting there were 4 cakes from Nothing Bundt cakes on the counter.  Jadon and Dale had a communication problem the day before and they both picked up 2 cakes.  We had yummy cake every day for a week!  Earlier in the year (March) Dale told me that he had bought Brian Regan tickets for me for my birthday.  We went  to the show at the end of April and it was so much fun!
 I had fun with my family for my birthday and Mother's day.  They are so sweet and I love that they know me so well and treat me so special on special days!

No comments: