I wanted to have a party for Jadon to celebrate his graduation. I decided to invite all the seniors in our ward who were graduating to join us. Jadon has grown up with these kids
We had a bar-b-q and played volleyball and ultimate frisbee. Everyone had a great time!
Most of the seniors from our ward (plus a few kids that came to the party)
The day of graduation, we took Jadon to Outback steakhouse for a late lunch. Grandma Byers and Granddad joined us.
| Handsome graduate! |
| Dale and Jadon |
| Dale, Jadon and me |
| Me and my little boy (ok, not so little) |
| Jadon and some boys from our ward that he has been friends with since 2nd grade (Jadon, Nick, Zack and Andrew) |
The graduation ceremony was actually pretty cool! We had been told that it was always really long and boring so we were expecting the worst. It was so neat to see all the kids come out at the beginning and to see Jadon on the jumbo tron at the Energy Solutions Arena. I'm so proud of Jadon and all that he has accomplished. He has always tried hard to get good grades. He joined the ultimate frisbee team and became a good player. I'm so excited for him to begin the next adventure of his life as he serves as a missionary in New Hampshire. I couldn't have asked for a better son!
No comments:
Post a Comment