Friday, January 3, 2014

Kyson's 9th Birthday

 We all went to La Luna to celebrate Kyson and Katie's birthdays.  Before we went in Kyson asked me not to tell the waiter it was his birthday because he really didn't want them to sing to him.  So, of coarse, I had to tell the waiter.  They gave Kyson and Katie a sombrero and some maracas and some fried ice cream.  I think Kyson was ok with it once he got the ice cream.  After dinner, we went to see Despicable Me 2.  We had a great night celebrating my two little ones.
 Ever since Kyson went to scout camp, he has said that he wants a bow and arrow.  We were pretty excited to give that to him for his birthday.  He was very nice and let everyone in the family take a turn shooting the bow and arrow.  We spent a few hours outside having a great time together.  I love his serious face when he is shooting.

Kyson is such a great little kid.  He wants to do what's right most of the time and is always concerned about everyone else, especially Jake.  He is constantly reminding Jake what he needs to do.  He is a kid who worries a lot.  He wants to make sure everyone is safe and doing what they are suppose to.  He is doing very well in school and is super good at math. He has become really good at sports and enjoys playing anything, especially football with the neighbor kids in the back yard.   He is a really special little kid and I'm so thankful that he is in our family.  I love you Ky-ky (he hates it when we call him that)!

No comments: