Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jaxon's 13th birthday

Carter Ricks, Josh Lowry, Cameron Farley, Jaxon, Gavin Hiller, Mitchel Ostler and Dylan Tingey
When I was updating my blog a few weeks ago, I couldn't find Jaxon's 13th birthday pictures.  I finally found them.  Yay!  So he had a party at the cabin to celebrate his 13th birthday.  He brought 6 friends and Dale and I went as the chaperones.  They had pizza and watched a PG-13 movie, since he is legal now.  They also played all sorts of games in the cabin and a few outside.  Unfortunately, there was a funeral in our ward the next day so we had to get up and leave pretty early in the morning.  They had a good time while we were there though.
Pigging out on pizza!

Jaxon wanted to play the candy bar game.  He got a box of gumballs and ate the whole thing

What a handsome 13 year old!
Jaxon turned 13 on a Sunday which he was pretty disappointed about.  At least it wasn't a fast Sunday.  I can't believe that I have 3 teenagers living in my house now.  Time is flying so fast.  Jaxon continues to excel in sports and is good at any sport he tries.  He received a bow and arrow for Christmas and is very good and has amazing aim.  He's playing basketball right now and is doing great.  Of coarse, we are getting excited for the next baseball season to start.  Jaxon is doing well in school but has found out that middle school isn't as fun as he thought it would be.  Too much work.  He is coming along in scouts.  He is close to getting his eagle and I will be so thrilled once that is done so that I won't have to push him along anymore.  Jaxon has a very strong personality.  That's all I have to say about that.  He is an affectionate kid and always wants to give me hug.  He's funny.  He is taking Theatre this semester in school.  I think he will have a lot of fun if he doesn't think it's too nerdy.  I worry about Jaxon all the time and I hope he knows that we love him and want him to be happy.  He asks me all the time what I would wish for if I had one wish.  I tell him that I wish that all my kids will be happy and stay on the right path.  I hope he can help that wish come true.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He's a great young man and we love how great he is with the kids when we hang out.