Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hookie Bobbin'

Jadon and Katie (yes, that's really her under the orange mask)
 We did some hookie bobbin' on Christmas but I forgot to take my camera with me.  We got some great snow last night so we spent a few more hours again today.  Unfortunately, Jaxon,Jake and Kyson didn't want to come out today so I didn't get any pictures of them.  They did have a great time on Christmas though.  The kids have so much fun going around the block on the sled behind the van.  I got to go a few times and it really is fun.  We picked a few neighbor kids today and gave them rides too.  We had a great time!
Kierra waiting to go

What a cute picture

She figured out that it was a lot easier to hold on when she was on her knees

Jadon has bad knees so he had a hard time doing it that way

Jadon after one of his wipe outs

This was Jadon's face when Daddy said we could go hookie bobbin'



1 comment:

Lisa said...

how fun! I think i'd be scared tho - i'm too chicken.