Friday, December 14, 2012

Katie's 1st dance recital

 Tonight was Katie's first dance recital.  She really didn't know what to expect so she wasn't super excited.  She did like getting her new dance costume on. 
 Once we got there and Katie saw all the little girls in their costumes, she got excited.  She loved it when Lisa sprayed gold glitter in hers and Kamryn's hair.
 I wasn't able to get any pictures of her during her dance because they all turned out blurry but we got it on video.  She was so cute!  Her face was in awe when she came out on the stage and saw all the people.  As soon as she spotted us, she started waving and smiling.  She was so cute through the whole dance and did a pretty good job.
After the dance was over, a lot of the girls received flowers from their dad's (notice Kamryn with hers in the background).  We thought Katie would like a barbie movie better than flowers so that's what we gave her.  She was really excited.  I'm so glad that I have a little girl in dance again.  I just hope she wants to continue dancing for a long time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was super fun to have your family there again with us. Katie did AWESOME!