Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meet Averie

 This week I started watching a little baby girl named Averie.  She is 3 months old so, with Noah at 7 months, it's kind of like having twins.  The first two days have been easier than I thought it would be.  Averie still sleeps a lot so that makes it easier.  I was able to take them both to the church to exercise and they both slept most of the time.  I hope they keep that up.  Besides the church, I haven't taken them anywhere where I have to get them out of the car.  I don't know if any place is worth that ordeal.
 Katie instantly fell in love with Averie but she still loves Noah.  Noah likes to crawl over to Averie and Katie is really good at making sure he doesn't get close enough to touch her.  She loves to spread Averie's blanket out on the floor and then cover her up with another blanket.
Here's my little tribe.  I'm sure that we will have good days and bad days but it will be fun to watch these little ones grow up and I'm glad that Katie will have the chance to be a big sister.

3 comments:

ElderAdams said...

you are AMAZING and those parents are very lucky to have such a great mom taking care of their babies.

Lisa said...

You are AMAZING! Those parents are very lucky they have such an awesome mom watching their babies!

Lisa said...

you are AMAZING! Those parents are very lucky to have such an awesome mom watching their babies :)