Friday, January 4, 2013

Best Chritmas Present

I think my favorite Christmas present this year was something that we gave to all the boys.  We gave them an indoor basketball shooting game.  It has two hoops that are side by side so you can compete against each other to see who can shoot the most baskets.  Dale and Jadon put it together two days after Christmas.  It was waaaaaaaay bigger than it looked in the store.  The first day, it was set up in the great room and the kids and their dad played all day.  I could barely get by it to get to the pantry or garage.  The next day, I took all our Christmas stuff down and put the basketball hoops in the front room.  This is something I never thought I would do.  Have something like that in my front room.  It's been great!  Someone is almost always playing with it.  Kierra even uses it.  The kids are always playing together.  Dale has the record for the most shots and Jadon keeps trying to beat him.  Someone is always practicing shooting.  It's the last thing I hear before they go to school and the first thing I hear when they come home.  The plan is to rearrange the basement to make it fit downstairs but until that happens I will enjoy watching my family have fun together.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

it is very cool!!! and i love the whole together thing - makes me want to get one.