Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer at 7 peaks

For Christmas last year, my parents gave my kids the pass of all passes.  It has been a great present!  We have spent many days this summer at 7 peaks.  We went on Memorial Day which was their opening day.  It was pretty cold that day but we still had fun.  We went almost once a week throughout the summer.  We never got sick of going to 7 peaks and always had a blast!  We went yesterday, for the last time this season.  I think my kids have made a lot of great memories at 7 peaks this summer and we will miss going.  We'll for sure be back next summer!!!

Jaxon and I going on the boomerang at 7-peaks in provo.  It was super scary and it was the only time I went on that slide!

Our family loved going on the racing slides in provo.  It was Katie's favorite slide.  She wanted to go over and over.

Getting ready to go race, again!

Jadon on the rope swing

My little swimmers

  At 7 peaks, they don't allow food in the park but they have a fenced off area where you can eat.  We called it the prison yard.

Katie fell asleep many times at 7 peaks.  Almost every time she went in the wave pool, she fell asleep.

Last day at 7 peaks

2 comments:

The Byers Family said...

I thought that pass looked like it would be pretty neat to have! Next year Jadon will be able to drive the kids himself and you might find yourself taking a break from all the comotion (well, if it wasn't for your fomo issue... I'm sure you'll be going along just so you don't miss out on the fun! ;) I absolutely LOVE that you shared that picture of you and Jaxon on that Boomerang ride! It made me laugh right out loud and remember when I went on that a couple years ago with one of my girls - the experience was so frightful I blocked it out and can't remember which kid I went on it with! Looks like you had a crazy fun summer! I can't believe it's over already!

Lisa said...

Thanks for inviting us to go with you on your last day. my kids loved it and definitely want to go again next year. What a great gift.