Tuesday, August 14, 2012

17 years!

 Last night Dale and I celebrated our 17th Anniversary.  I always make him pose for a picture on our anniversary so we can see how we've changed through the years.  I love the scene for this picture.  We have this chair, that we need to get rid of, sitting in front of our house.  Doesn't that look classy? 

 Dale was very sweet and told me to pick what we were going to do.  I have been wanting to try Smashburger for a long time so I picked there.  I really really liked it.  I feel bad because Dale said it was ok.  He had a little bit of order regret.  I guess we'll have to go back so he can get what he really wanted.  I also wanted to go to a movie.  He told me to pick the movie.  I searched the movies and couldn't find one that I thought we would both like.  Since he told me to pick, I went with it and we saw "Hope Springs".  It was definately not the movie I thought it was going to be but I still liked it.  It really made me think about some things.

I can't believe how fast 17 years has gone by.  We have had a really good life together.  Some years have been harder than others but we feel very fortunate that we were able to find each other.  We are blessed to have a good relationship and that we get along well together.  I have been very spoiled.  Dale has always treated me well and taken care of me.  He always make me feel beautiful!  I'm glad that I have found someone that I am excited to grow old with!

No comments: