Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's at the cabin

We got to celebrate the new year at the cabin this year. I forgot to bring my camera so I didn't take any pictures. Luckily, Lisa got some good ones for me. We had fun on New Year's Eve just playing games and eating junk. On Sunday we all went to church. I always love going to church at the cabin and looking at the beautiful mountains during sacrament meeting. After sacrament meeting we got the best Christmas present ever...only sacrament meeting was being held that day. We got to go home and, after lunch, we all watched "17 miracles". It was a very good, but very sad movie. That night we played more games and then watched another great movie, The Help. Today we spent a lot of time outside. We all had a blast going sledding. The kids had a great time together and there was only one injury. Kamryn crashed into a tree but she's ok. After we cleaned the cabin, we stayed and played one more game. We had a great weekend. Now it's time to get back to a regular routine and start 2012! I hope we have a great new year!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was a super great weekend! Thanks for all the fun and I think I'll just copy your post for my blog :)