
Today was Katie's first day of sunbeams. She really wasn't excited at all because she absolutely loves her nursery class. She loves to go to church and play with the babies, eat snacks and sing songs. I have been explaining to her about how we don't get to do that stuff in sunbeams. Why would she want to go? I am in the Primary presidency so I will be in sharing time with her. I have also been explaining to her that she can't some sit on my lap and talk to me during sharing time.

She actually did really well today. She sat on her chair just like she was suppose to. She loved singing time especially because they sang all the songs she had learned in nursery. The hardest part is that we have church at 1:00 which is her naptime so she really is tired at church. I'm just glad that I get to see her cute little face sitting on the front row every week!
1 comment:
she looks darling!
Post a Comment