
After 16 years of marriage, I finally did it. I felt like a true mormon mom today. I made Turkey noodle soup and homemade rolls from scratch!!!! I saved some of the turkey from Thanksgiving in the freezer because I wanted to make soup with it. I found the easiest recipe I could online. My friend, Suzy, has made these yummy rolls for our family before so I asked her for the recipe. I'm not sure why I picked today to do it because I was really busy today. Anyway, between volunteering at school and basketball games, I pulled it off (who cares that we didn't eat until 7:00 at night)! I was so impressed with myself. It turned out really yummy and the kids that were home even ate it! The rolls were soooo good. I told my kids these are only going to be made for special occasions and when I know I'm going to be home all day!
2 comments:
That soup looks delish and I'd love it if you shared the recipe for those way yummy looking rolls!
you are awesome !!! Taylor says those rolls look so good. Please share the recipe.
Post a Comment